There's no need to book a dog sitter whilst you're away...
We love dogs and we understand that they can make great travel companions.
A fee of £20 per dog per stay is charged for your pet to stay. However the pet owner/guardian may be responsible for any additional cost to the sum of £50 for deep-cleaning, repair and replacement of damaged facilities should these be required.
In order for you to have a pawfect stay with us we ask that you read the below:
- Please ensure your dog is on the lead in all areas of the hotel and on best behaviour at all times
- We’re proud of our stunning grounds so we ask that you clean up after your dog, we have placed a small roll for you on the doggy bed in the bowl
- Please use the doggy beds in your room rather than the other furniture
- After a stroll in our wonderful grounds or on our woodland walk you require a little hose down the doggy hose is located at the side of the manor house, we also have some towels in the box
- Where possible please do not leave your four-legged friend in your bedroom by itself, if you do, please display the card given to you at check-in on the outside of your door
- We know most dogs like their food but there’s no whining or dining for them in the Hotel Restaurant, however we’re happy to provide a food and drink menu for you in the bar conservatory area or in the summer months out on our terrace.
- We welcome dogs, although we do ask that they are well-behaved throughout your stay. Owners are asked to control any noise made by their dog to ensure it does not disturb other guests.
Thank you fur choosing Ashford International!